Friday, December 7, 2007

Quite busy........

It's been a long time since I wrote my first post. Needless to say,I have been very busy these days. The thought of blogging from my office has been doing rounds for quite sometime now. Have a relatively free hour now...so, thought I would update the blog.

So, here's what has been going around for the past 15 days...

6:00AM - Get up - Hit the gym
7:30AM - Come back have a shower
8:30AM - Have breakfast
9:00AM - Office
Work your ass off managing the customers till 7:00PM
7:00PM - Attend the French Class
9:30PM - Have dinner
10:00PM - Start studying......

Yes, the last activity says something about what I intend to do this year - MBA. Not that the other activities do not interest me, they are the things that I do for my survival and I have to.

Have started studying for the GMAT since last week and to say the least, this G-thing definitely requires DEDICATION & COMMITMENT to the fullest of one's ability.

I hope to keep this tempo up for 3months at least, to be in a respectable shape to score well.

No comments: