Saturday, August 1, 2009

GMAT Prep 1

I did the GMAT Prep1 today and scored - 720 Q50 V37

I'm a bit happy and a bit unhappy with the score. Before the test, I wanted to score at least a 45 in verbal( that is why I'm unhappy). After the test, I wanted a score, which would take my total score above 700( So, I'm happy)

To say the least, the test was polarizing. I ended up spending way too much of my brain power in AWA and was left gasping for oxygen while doing Verbal. I did not yet do the post mortem of the test. Will do it tomorrow. But going by the number of errors in Quant and Verbal, I think I got lucky in Quant and a bit unlucky in Verbal

Q50 - 9 errors( crazy!)
V37 - 10 errors( a handful of them in the initial 15. I think this is the reason).

After the autopsy tomorrow, I'll post again about the learnings

I have not yet scheduled for the exam. I think the situation this time around is goin to be something like this - I decide on day X that I'm ready and I'll schedule for an appointment on X+7th day.

I'm freaking out!

Adios,

Unplugged

No comments: