Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Impossible is NOTHING

Contarary to the general idea you may get when you read the title, this isn't some advertisement of Adidas.

I just wanted you all to know that I'm in at Kellogg. I got the message a couple of weeks back and I'm all set to move to Evanston this fall. This was quite a tiresome journey. The day I received my admit was full of emotions because I received my admit from Kellogg about 6hrs after I received my ding from Chicago Booth.

Those 6hrs were PURE TORTURE. Anyway, all is well that ends well. So, no more complaints.

Special thanks to my brother, who burnt midnight oil reviewing my essays, my parents, who did not complain when all I talked about was B-schools in the past 2 yrs and my friends, who are priceless.

I'll write a long post detailing my journey when I get some free time.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

congrats! future classmate!

Unplugged said...

Thanks DC,

Your plans are firm? what happened to your HBS app?

Jeremy C Wilson said...

Congrats on Kellogg. It's definitely going to be a blast.

Unplugged said...

Whoa, from the man himself!

Thanks Jeremy