Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Manhattan CAT1 - Analysis + After effects

There was too much booze over the weekend, so I couldn't concentrate on my studies yesterday( monday). The last thing I want is to lose whatever I've learnt over the past couple of months. So, no booze till I write the GMAT

I managed to analyze my mistakes of Manhattan CAT1 yesterday after I came back from the office. There were atleast 8 questions that I could solve without even looking at the correct answer. I really don't know why I missed them during the test. I think because of 2 reasons 1) I was a bit careless 2)The questions were way too wordy and long. I have to cut out the mistakes caused by carelessness if I ever dream of getting close to 50 in real GMAT

Verbal was good. No issues here. I have to stick to my plan of solving around 3 RCs and 10 quesions in SC and as many in CR

Ciao,

Unplugged

No comments: