Thursday, June 25, 2009

More prep

Past few days have been quite exhausting.

I'm done with the big 5 topics in Math - Time/distance, Work, Ratio & Averages, Exponents, Surds & Logarithms. I've gotten most of the commonly tested concepts down the nerves of my brain. I have few more big topics to cover( Geometry, Mensuration, Probability/combinations....etc) before I touch DS. This math journey doesn't seem to get over, but I've broadly laid out my plans for the G-day

After getting down all the basics and a bit of practice, I plan to write

1) All the 25 GMAT Club Tests
2) All the 6 Manhattan GMAT Tests

I know about the MGMAT tests. They suck you dry, but the questions in 700-800 range are too good to let go. Infact, I attribute a fair number of points to MGMAT for my OK performance in the last actual GMAT math. I'm a bit excited about the GMAT club tests as I've read quite a few good reviews, and I certainly look forward to solving them. Doing all these Math tests, while keeping the Verbal tempo high is going to be a daunting task, which I really don't know how to manage

Oh! BTW, the OG12 I ordered arrived yesterday. I bought that book solely on a impulse as I was pissed the other day for not getting a few simple CRs correct. Neverthelss, 50 new CRs and as many SCs have been added to the OG11 edition. So, 100 retired questions will be a good practice.

Strategy in Verbal seems to be solve the new CRs from OG, solve the retired paper ETS tests and keep visitng the forums.

Ciao,

Unplugged

No comments: