Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Only reliable sources

Oh man! I got hold of a document, which had some ultra tough SC questions and there were a few explanations I was unable to understand. First of all, the questions do not represent those from OG or GMAT by any strech of imagination( of course this comes from the realm of my limited exploitations with GMAT). There were many questions for which I could not get the right answer and got disillusioned as a result. After scanning through few pages from this dcoument, I happened to attempt a few simple SCs and was unable to work my way through them because the explanations provided in that document disturbed my 'way of working'. However, I learnt a lot of new things, which will eventually go in my error log.

Lesson I learnt today is 'not to get disillusioned and trust your instincts' Any new points learnt along the way can go in the error log but you have to back 'your own way' of solving the questions

This week will see the shifting of focus from SC and CR to RC and math. I'll still keep doing about 10-15 questions from SC and CR while concentrating more on RC and math

God be with me....
Unplugged

No comments: